Posted on Mon, 24 Jan 2022 by Erik
Here is the upcoming schedule of GSAS meetings for the second half of the 2021/22 season. As one might expect, this is all subject to change based on pandemic status:
- February 8th (livestream) - Marcel Wuethrich - "Rhads" (the genus Rhadinocentrus)
- March 8th - Eric Bodrock from Oddball Aquatics. In-person planned, as well as bonus Monday talk.
- April 23rd - Annual big auction, outside, tented, White Center, Saturday!
- May 10th - Home Show Presentation
- June 14th - Rob McClure - Corydoras, Aspidoras and Scleromystax breeding. Likely also in-person