Here you can find various ways in which to communicate with other GSAS members, the GSAS leadership, and even other local clubs:
- e-mail forum
- Our infamous e-mail list Airstone is where most GSAS members chat online. There’s a second e-mail list for just
- A list of all the board members and committee chairs. Wanna know who’s responsible for this mess?
Look no further!
- Other Clubs
- There are a few other aquarium clubs in the Pacific Northwest. Some members even commute to their meetings.
- Our newly-relaunched Facebook Fan page.
- Part of the GSAS community are the local stores who help us
out by providing discounts and donations to keep us afloat.
Please give them your business!
- Member List
- Sometimes GSAS members want to know if someone else is also a GSAS member. Here is an up-to-the-second list of active GSAS members!